Sunday, October 20, 2013

Calendar - October



Greetings from 7th Grade Language Arts Class!

We have had an excellent start to the new school year. I have been very pleased with our students' progress so far. Let's work together to keep everyone on the right path! I am uploading the current calendar for October. Please note the parent/teacher conferences that have been scheduled for Oct. 6 and 7. You should have received a message from me confirming your date and time to meet with our team. I am looking forward to discussing your child's education plan for this school year.

You son or daughter should have brought a hard copy of the calendar home. I am including a digital copy for your convenience within the link below. You can also access the calendar under the tab, "current calendar" on this blog at all times.

Calendar Link



Language Arts Calendar for October 2013